Google Account Manager, Large Customer Sales (FAST Sector) in Dublin, Ireland
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in the UKI market.
- Experience in consultative sales and account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in strategic and tactical digital advertising.
- Experience in C-level level client relationship development and multi-market digital planning and execution management.
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex digital campaigns.
- Passion for developing customer partnerships.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical, presentation, and communication skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
We are in a position where we can help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. The companies we work with are hugely important to their countries’ economies and smaller businesses follow their lead. Digital is in many cases the most important economic growth engine in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) today and our work with customers helps them and their countries make the leap. We are also at the core of Google’s growth in EMEA, which continues to fuel innovation around the world.
As an Account Manager within Large Customer Sales for the United Kingdom and Ireland (UKI), you will support LCS clients in EMEA, partnering with LCS experts (i.e., product specialists, account managers, industry managers, analysts, internal support teams, etc.) to show them how Google can go above and beyond expectation. The clients that you will work with with will challenge you and help you develop your own skills.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will shape how new and existing businesses grow. You will leverage your entrepreneurial skills to engage and educate new customers about Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will provide Google-caliber customer service, research, and market analyses. You will also anticipate how decisions are made, understanding the details of individual campaigns, and persistently exploring and uncovering the business needs of key clients. Lastly, you will work with stakeholders across multiple levels, including chief marketing officers (CMOs), and set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach users worldwide.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Correspond with agencies and clients on sales activity in a stakeholder management capability.
- Demonstrate service excellence to showcase clients' business value and encourage future growth of our partnerships.
- Improve and educate customers on the latest brand products, betas, and insights to keep them up to date on opportunities across our solutions.
- Use your prioritization and time management skills to balance urgent work with important clients in a high pressure environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers' businesses and marketing objectives, and successfully pitch Google’s products to deliver against those objectives.