Google Digital Marketing Strategist, Customer Success Acceleration (Italian) in Dublin, Ireland
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Client service/account management experience.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to operate independently, and also collaborate as part of a tight-knit team.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) Sales Support team is responsible for helping deliver customer success. The team collaborates with Account Managers to co-design and manage implementation of Google solutions that deliver high-quality results.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you'll work with advertisers within the Italian small- and medium-sized business market, and you will work with in-market Account Managers. Within this pod you will help clients meet their business goals via comprehensive solution design, effective campaign implementation, and corresponding performance optimization. You will develop deep expertise to design solutions ranging across all of Search, Display, Mobile and Video implementation, and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the Sales team’s targets.
In this role, you'll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategic products (Mobile, Brand, Conversion Tracking, Shopping) and the scenarios in which they are a good fit for our clients.
- Maintain knowledge of our internal tools and how they can be used within the team, account or campaign level to identify opportunities for our clients.
- Implement solutions, track performance and optimize against advertiser goals.
- Report on key performance indicators and value delivered for the team.
- Create proposals to represent solution design around client goals.