Hilton Kitchen Steward - Conrad Dublin in Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work for the most recognised name in the hospitality industry? Want to work in one of the best5⋆luxury hotels in the country? Want countless benefits & career development opportunities? Then come to the Conrad Dublin!
“Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired.”
The Conrad Dublin is a5⋆hotelandpart of the Hilton Luxury Division. We aim to ‘offer smart luxury travelers inspiring connections & intuitive service in a world of style’.
As part of our Team you will play a crucial role in ensuring we provide our Guests with exceptional, memorable experiences.
Team GYM – We are the only Hotel in Dublin offering a complimentary Team gym. Opening in Aug 2018, this is very much part of Hilton’s THRIVE initiative where we encourage and support all our team to look after their Body, Mind and Spirit
Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hilton Hotels around the world
Development – Hilton have numerous learning & development opportunities for all. Both abroad and closer to home.
Holidays – 29 days holiday including bank holidays (long service entitlement)
On shift – complimentary meals on duty & uniforms provided
…and so much more including high street retail discounts and discounted dental & health cover.
What will I be doing?
As a Kitchen Steward, you are responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties and operating pot-washing machinery to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Kitchen Steward will also be required to ensure all back of house areas are kept clean, and observe COSHH and health and safety guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers, and ensuring bin area is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure the correct PPE is in place and guidelines are adhered to
- Observe COSHH guidelines when handling hazardous substances and comply with all aspects of Health and Safety requirements
- Report any maintenance and, or, hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
What are we looking for?
A Kitchen Steward serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Basic Food Hygiene
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Kitchen Steward - Conrad Dublin
Requisition ID: HOT05X3F