Google Partner Technology Manager in Dublin, Ireland
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
- Experience with coding in languages such as; Python or Java.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one or more of the following languages Arabic, French, and/or German fluently and idiomatically.
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent the voice of Google's users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
We are committed to building an ever more diverse, equitable, and inclusive gUP, and consider this the foundation upon which individual, team, and user success are built. We're also committed to innovation not only in the content of our work, but in the way we work. Check out this blog poston our Chameleon program.
As a Google Technical Solutions Consultant, you'll be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest product partners. You will work with cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's product partnerships such as Google Apps, Google Maps, Google Pay, Google Play.
Additionally, you'll be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their technical problems.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
- Travel as required to meet with specific partners/clients across the world.
- Work closely with our Partnerships team. Identify, develop, and optimize new business opportunities and develop client relationships by leveraging Google products and technologies. Develop cutting-edge solutions as the technical lead, provide consulting services to our partners, build lasting relationships and be sensitive to client needs.
- Perform implementation reviews and advocate for new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.