General Electric Senior Treasury Manager 1 - Intercompany Funding in Dublin, Ireland
This position will work across the treasury organization and businesses to align internal funding capabilities with the needs of a rapidly evolving industrial company with a smaller, more focused financial services offering. This includes creating mechanisms to accelerate implementing a controlled process for funding industrial/capital businesses in partnership with cash transformation initiative, digital treasury and closely coordinated with finance and tax organizations.
• Lead intercompany representation in treasury initiatives specifically building world class treasury operations.
• Create, enhance and adapt policies, procedures and operating rhythms that are consistent with risk appetite, control environment and process transparency.
• Represent organization in cross functional teams, actively challenging the status quo with a goal of improving global processes.
• Continuously interact and foster productive working relationships with Industrial and Capital businesses, and within Treasury functions.
• Leads regular dialogues with senior leadership and other stakeholders to foster transparency and accelerate cultural transformation.
• Effectively work and lead cross functional teams, streamline current processes and implement necessary change initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge and experience. Relevant years of experience preferably in treasury, corporate finance or other relevant industry.
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills across all organizational levels.
• Demonstrated project and team management skills, strong process mindset and analytical skills.
• Experience managing complex projects with strong regulatory and international finance component
• Proven knowledge of FX and Interest rate derivatives and hedging strategies
• Expert MS Office Skills
• MBA, FMP, CAS/ RMLP grad or equivalent
• Knowledge of Intercompany debt and equity transactions, models, governance and oversight
• Strong understanding of banking or treasury.
• Change Agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
• Self-motivated individual with ability to problem solve and prioritize effectively in a dynamic, fast paced global environment.
• Team Player with ability to work in a global business environment under time constraints while managing multiple priorities and adapting to new information and unexpected circumstances.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Ireland; Dublin