Lockheed Martin Subcontract Managment Senior Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Responsible for the management of supplier cost, schedule and technical performance on moderate-to-high-risk, performance specification and complex build-to-print subcontracts for DOD programs. Leads multifunctional subcontract management teams. Holds procurement delegation and signs supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority. Leads the development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment primes with multiple contract types. Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions including price, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts and required change activity.
Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's from an accredited college or university
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with supply chain management or buying or procurement
• Problem solving skills
• Negotiations skills
• Business acumen needed
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self motivated and takes initiative
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions,
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to be flexible and accept change
• Capable of making business-based decisions
• Understanding of Government Procurement processes and regulations
• Cost Price Analysis understanding
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.