State Street Senior Investment Compliance Analyst (German speaking), Associate 2 in Gdansk, Poland
The Senior Investment Compliance Analyst role is responsible for ensuring, that the funds’ assets managed by the clients are in line with the regulatory and funds legal documents. This is done by monitoring, investigating, and reporting investment compliance results to internal and external clients. The successful candidate will use the MIG21 (Monitoring Investment Guidelines) platform and external research tools to analyze and solve various cases related to investment decisions.
- Monitoring fund activity in terms of regulations on the automated compliance monitoring system (MIG21).
- Identify, investigate and document violations based on the system, provided documents and third-party tools.
- Create proper documentation and send reports to internal and external clients.
- Confirm the accuracy of fund data from internal and external sources, and perform maintenance in internal databases.
- Assist in the improvement of the rule coding, identify errors in the software and propose modifications.
- Liaison with pre-compliance data teams, fund accounting teams and client-facing teams.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare proper documentation.
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects, provide assistance for colleagues and manager.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members.
- Overlook the teams workload, ensure, that agreed timelines are adhered to.
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- PC literacy skills, Excel spreadsheets usage competencies essential.
- Research skills, ability to utilize various external tools to draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets.
- Experience in operating on databases would be an asset.
- Basic understanding or experience in investment compliance preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good written and spoken German
- Previous experience with legal text in German and English would be an asset.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
Technical or leadership career pathway
Posted 10 Days Ago
- Full time