State Street Financial Reporting Operations Specialist, Senior Associate in Krakow, Poland
Under supervision of a Team Supervisor or Manager, the Operations Specialist will engage in various projects, special analysis and initiatives relating to technical aspects of the business.
- Assist Financial Reporting Supervisor and teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new systems to increase productivity through the usage of information systems and other tools.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of financial reporting Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Act as central point of contact for technical issues encountered in the daily business in order to reduce to a minimum the number of queries to the recipient (Donor Site). Track issue trends and escalate as needed.
- Provide technical and planning support for new business transitions to Poland. Ensure proper governance and controls are in place. Perform post-transition analysis to identify process gaps.
- Take a leading role in the review of corporate documentation of processes, procedures and controls. Evaluate their continuing effectiveness and accuracy. Initiate remedial action as necessary. Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures.
- Analyze and adapt to new accounting and financial reporting standards in cooperation with the Customer (Donor Site)
- Take responsibility for work allocation and its execution by coordinating the daily work of Financial Reporting Accountants.
- Ensure all the knowledge and process gaps are communicated to the team supervisor and suggest process improvements.
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Excellent English.
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing.
- Have a thorough understanding of basic accounting principles
- Have an enquiring mind and a willingness to investigate and solve problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
Technical or leadership career pathway
Posted 11 Days Ago
- Full time