State Street Treasury Accountant, Associate 2 in Krakow, Poland
- Perform the end-to-end accounting processes that may include: accounting documents processing, payments preparation, preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule, preparing monthly account reconciliations, performing other projects and/or reports as assigned etc.
- Transition of assigned treasury activities from local country treasury unit to Financial shared Service Center - when and where applicable and directed by manager
- Service liaison for assigned country
- Ensure operational readiness in assigned are of expertise including relevant process documentation and training received
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients
- Perform assigned daily, weekly or monthly treasury tasks in a timely and accurate manner under the direction of the Team Leader and/or Service Delivery Lead and/or Finance Shared Service Manager and/or his delegate
- Advance Language skills, written and verbal in English
- PC application knowledge and good Excel skill-set are necessary
- Understands and can explain the money market and stock market transaction.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under time pressure, give accurate and timely delivery
- Pro-active approach, with initiative, detailed oriented and reliability
Attention to detail crucial
Posted 11 Days Ago
- Full time