Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Temp MES Support Associate Analyst in Limerick, Ireland
Regeneron offers a unique, world-class opportunity for interested candidates. Regeneron has been consistently ranked a “Top Employer” in Science Magazine’s rankings for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Regeneron is fully committed to bringing its award-winning approach to Regeneron Ireland, its subsidiary in Ireland, and is looking for outstanding people who are excited by a start-up environment, recognize the opportunities that this offers and wants to be challenged.
Summary: Provides support to the Raheen MES project, related to project documents and systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Coordinate project document workflows within the Document Management system.
• Coordinates review and revision of controlled documents.
• Implements and maintains Electronic workflows within the MES system (Pas-X).
• Create and Release electronic orders within the MES system.
• Generate Test documentation and participate in Testing of process workflows.
• Responsible for authoring and reviewing Protocols and Reports as required.
• Coordinate document movement across all functional groups.
• Serves as a liaison between manufacturing MES and other functional areas as needed.
• Prepare routine progress reports on MES project documentation for management.
• Process project change control within the Quality System
• Actively look for Continuous improvement opportunities.
• Monitors and Gathers process and system data to drive consistency.
• Implement strategies to improve process efficiencies.
Education and Experience:
• BS/BA with 1-2 years relevant work experience, will substitute relevant industry experience in lieu of educational requirement.
• Experience in a regulated environment strongly desired.
• Experience with Manufacturing MES Systems advantageous.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Computer Systems (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint etc.)
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron Ireland is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, family status, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.