Citrix Systems Inc. Manager, Cloud Governance Engineering in United States
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Location:RaleighRequisition:R21477 Manager, Cloud Governance Engineering (Open)Job Posting Title:Manager, Cloud Governance Engineering
What we're looking for:
You are a software engineering manager experienced with Governance of Cloud Services between different cloud providers and have hands-on experience with multiple cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, and GCP. You enjoy pushing scalability to the limit with high throughput services. If you have 5+ years of experience managing engineering teams and experience with SaaS, we’d love to speak with you!
Citrix is rapidly developing and expanding its portfolio of large-scale cloud applications across all product lines, including app/desktop virtualization, networking, and content collaboration. These applications must deliver enterprise-grade performance, reliability, and integration while leveraging consumer internet economies of scale in multiple clouds (and in hybrid scenarios that reach behind the enterprise firewall). This requires excellent architecture and dev-ops process in building and operating software.
· Be a technical leader for our next generation Governance Platform while enabling them to execute at maximum efficiency
· Attract, retain, and grow a highly productive team to provide ever increasing business value and professional growth
· Coordinate, collaborate, and influence other leaders in the organization to win together and align with common goals
· Foster relentless improvement and be a beacon of excellence for our five cloud pillars of trust: Security, Availability, Performance, Compliance, and Cost
· Drive technical architecture and standards/process to deliver the best customer experience
· Own the end-to-end service portion of the cloud governance team on an on-call rotation
· Work with other CPE (Cloud Platform Engineers) and SRE teams to determine infrastructure and corresponding administration needs that can be commonly managed and leveraged
· Experience with Governance of Cloud Services between different cloud providers
· Hands-on experience with multiple cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, and GCP
· Experience with developing, debugging, administration and automation frameworks: C#/.NET, PowerShell, Python, Ansible, etc.
· Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution
· Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
· Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience
· 5+ years of experience managing engineering teams
· Experience working with Agile methodologies
· Experience with cloud Security/compliance domain
· Experience with logging platforms and performance metrics
· Experience with source control and continuous integration tools: Git/Stash, BitBucket, Jenkins, etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with logging platforms and application performance using NewRelic, Splunk, SumoLogic, or App Insights Analytics
· Experience working with Microservices architectures
· Experience working with container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker
· Scaled agile framework for enterprise (SAFe) certifications or experience
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Functional Area:Cloud Ops
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) aims to power a world where people, organizations and things are securely connected and accessible to make the extraordinary possible. We help customers reimagine the future of work by providing the most comprehensive secure digital workspace that unifies the apps, data and services people need to be productive, and simplifies IT’s ability to adopt and manage complex cloud environments. With 2017 annual revenue of $2.82 billion, Citrix solutions are in use by more than 400,000 organizations including 99 percent of the Fortune 100 and 98 percent of the Fortune 500.