Schneider Electric Accounts Receivable Accountant with Spanish in Warsaw, Poland
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe thatgreat people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures thatLifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
About your role:
As a part of our team you will gain useful financial knowledge and will have the opportunity to develop your career path in finance.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for finance and gain some first class experience within an international company!* Let us show You that accounting can be exciting!*
What will you do?
- Process of accounting documents
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- Provide analysis and reports for your scope of activity
- Cooperate with local business entities of Schneider Electric and with other Accounting Teams
- Provide data and analysis for internal and external audits
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Perform quality and performance measures
- Support transformation and standardization initiatives
What will help you to be successful?
- Higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance or during studies
- 1-2 years of demonstrated Finance and Accounting experience (experience in SSC or BPO organization will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP (Accounts Payable modules) would be an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
- Customer focus and team-working skills and a good sense of humor as well
*What do we offer? *
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account in this and in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".
Primary Location: PL-MZ-Warsaw
Unposting Date: Feb 10, 2019, 6:59:00 AM
Req ID: 004ZCG